We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the Noida Office address.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Exactness not Guaranteed:
- Ek Dhaaga hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish or appearance of the product/merchandise as ordered by you.
- There is also a possibility that you may need to alter the merchandise to ensure that it properly fits you due to variation in the size of the merchandise that may vary from one brand to another.
- Ek Dhaaga endeavors to provide you merchandise which is of best quality. However Ek Dhaaga does not take any guarantee that the merchandise will meet your expectation as many of these merchandises are handmade and there may be variation in each piece.
- Ek Dhaaga has taken all steps to ensure that the colour, size, shapes, design and other features of the products/merchandise that are displayed on our Website is accurately reproduced so as to resemble the actual product. However the graphical display i.e. visuals of the products/merchandise would be dependent upon the configuration of your computer resource. Ek Dhaaga does not guarantee that the colour of products/merchandise displayed on the Website in your computer resource accurately represents the actual product/merchandise. There is also a possibility that the quality of any products purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations.
- Ek Dhaaga expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product information and/or specifications) on the Website.
- While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content; this Website, all content, information, software, products, audio or video and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Ek Dhaaga is not obligated to provide any physical preview of the object either before or after the sale.
Limitation of Liability:
- Ek Dhaaga is not liable to compensate you if the quality of any products/merchandise purchased by you through the Website did not meet your expectations. At the most, Ek Dhaaga may allow you to return the product in exchange of another product as per the terms prescribed under Ek Dhaaga’s “Return and Exchanges Policy”.
- You cannot ask from Ek Dhaaga any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or compensation of any kind, for any reason, including but not limited to:
- Any variation in the finish or appearance of the final product/merchandise;
- Any delay in delivery caused by unforeseen circumstances or Force Majeure events;
- Any missed opportunities to avail certain discounts;
- Any issue with courier companies or our delivery partners or their personnel;
- Any gift/discount voucher which got deactivated upon reaching the expiry date;
- Unavailability of items which you tried to purchase etc
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taxes and Duties:
- For domestic deliveries, i.e., delivery of product within India, all taxes and duties are included in the price of the product set out on the Website.
- For international deliveries, i.e., delivery of product outside India, is undertaken on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, which means product prices displayed are exclusive of all import duties, custom fees and local taxes. As the recipient of the product, you are liable for all import duties, customs fees, local taxes levied by the country. Payment of these taxes or duties is necessary for delivery of product(s). We are unable to advise what amount this would be as duties vary from country to country.